Thursday, June 21, 2012

18th BIRTHDAY!

So I haven't posted since like May 20th O_o But I'm back!

My Birthday was last Thursday.. I turned 18.. I'm finally an adult!

The parties started on Wednesday!
Madi, Ashley &Katie picked me up from work for 3 surprises!
Surprise#1: Lunch at Carino's!
Surprise#2: Laser Tag in Willobrooke!
Surpise#3: "The Chocolate Bar" in Houston!

Laughed so much that night! 
NO ONE has ever done anything like that for me, surprised me for my birthday like that!
"I'm a monster and your my prey!"

Thursday, MY BIRTHDAY!
Woke up to Luke Bryan<3
Mom took me to Starbucks, then got to work and Mrs Davis had birthday pops for me!(:
Went to the skating rink with work and Mia&Amanda got them to sing HBD for me!
THEN I got a special delivery at work((:
Isaac gave my flowers along with a card and present(:
My dad got me a new charm, a tiara, bc I'm a princess duh!
Later family came over for dinner and cake

Friday
A bunch of band friends came over and we played Just Dance!
Made oreo balls! and more cake of course!
Going to the store!

Saturdayy!
Went looking for cars! Looking at a silver Kia Rio!
Imma swag it out with some black rims, tented windows and a spoiler! XD
Party at my house!
 Family and friends came over and we made burgers
More cake! and lots of presents!(: lol
Party moved to Miguel's house and we went swimming!

I truly had the best birthday!
Everyone made my 18th such a big deal(:
Still working on a car. Making a decision is a lot harder than I thought.
Gotta think about what I want and what I like,
but don't wanna make my friends mad "/
...
 This week has been pretty crazy/great all in one
Work is fun, but sometimes hard work, but that's when it's the best.
The much needed rain has been great!
Saw Madagascar 3 with work on Wednesday...
then went on my 1st real date(:
That was great!(:

Life is good right now.
I have great friends, and an awesome family.
And as much as we might argue, I love my mom&sister lol :p

Just don't wear my socks Amanda!

Revenge... it's great!
It makes me so happy! lol :p
Sorry sis, maybe now you'll learn!

I'm back, I promise!(:
Have a great rest of the week y'all!
HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment