Monday, May 21, 2012

The Last of It

My band events have nearly come to an end, all I have left is State Solo&Ensemble on the 28th...

Friday I had my last HS band concert    
Mine&Madi's last hs concert

I didn't get any scholarships but I'm totally ok with that
because I got the John Philip Sousa award!
the award honors the top student in a high-school band and recognizes superior musicianship and outstanding dedication
It's the highest award a hs band student can receive!
Definitely was not expecting it 
Thanks Mr Ward & Mr Caston!

Thanks TKS Humble!

Saturday was our Band Banquet!
I got 2 awards that night too



 keeping the tradition! (missing 2010 pic)
*me proposing with a balloon!*

You know there was a lot of dancing
when your legs are sore the next day! >_<

This past wkend was really the greatest
spent it with my closest friends
enjoying the last of my 
'Pride of the Eagles Military Marching Band' events!

Thank y'all for making my 4 yrs in band the greatest experience
I have made lots of friendships and of course some enemies lol(;
Practices may have been tedious but all worth while
Beat Kingwood every yr at NAMMB
Made Sweepstakes in Wind Ensemble all 4yrs
Never got to experience a failure!

 Super lucky I got to be in Wind Ensemble all 4yrs
along side Madi&Taylor!
 You guys keep up the good work next yr!
Never give up, stay strong, hang in there!
Don't let anyone keep y'all from being the best you can be!

A few things to remember:
1)Stay loyal. If you don't wanna be there, get out, don't waste anyone's time.
2)Don't take anything personally!
3)Have fun, make friends and make enemies(:
(*you know, bc ur so good at ur instrument u make ppl jealous!*)
4)Don't take all those trophies for granted, you gotta work for them.

Well, it's been great!
And after many tears I've accepted
that my high school band career is over!
I'm checking out!
Peace out girl scouts!
I love y'all like my family,
if y'all ever need ANYTHING hmu!
Good Luck next yr!
Ward&Caston are old but not stupid! lol
Take care of them!

GRADUATION SATURDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment