Friday, May 11, 2012

"Vanessa's Month"

...As my Uncle Tony called it!
Every wkend in May is reloved around me.. haha it'll be over soon though :( it's definitely bitter-sweet(:

May 4th: Showtime with Mia
May 5th: Concert for Honor's Band
May 6th: Olivia's grad party
May 12th: PROM!
May 18th: Spring Concert/Senior Night 
May 19th: Band Banquet
May 26th: GRADUATION!!
May 28th: State Solo&Ensemble

Took my 1st AP test of the yr on Thursday, 1 more & I'm done!

Turned in my pics for the band banquet! XD


Went with Lauren & Mia to get our nails done today!
1st time Mia ever got acrylic nails.. she was excited!


I'm packed for Galveston!
Swimsuit.. CHECK!
Glasses... CHECK!
Suntan lotion... CHECK!

PROM is tmrw!
Going alone but don't care!
Simply means more people I get to dance with!(; hahaha!
So ready to partyy!.. Too bad I signed the "Contract for Life"
hahaha jkk guys(:


SENIORS! HAVE FUN TMRW!! SEE Y'ALL AT PROM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment