Friday, May 18, 2012

PROM 2012!!


Now that I've actually gotten around to having time to do this...


So my prom was this past wkend as I'm sure all of you already know.
I had the best time, even without a date!...
Except for when they slow danced! lol

So Saturday morning Madi&Ashley came over super early to get ready


We then went to Kingwood to take pics... sneak peak(:


We ate dinner at The Grove
Took some more pics in Discovery Green
Then off to prom we go!

Sunday morning we headed to Galveston 
I had THE best time this wkend!
Just us girls!(:
Me&Madi
Me&Ashley
Themm
Sunday night we ate at Rainforest Cafe!
Madi got an Ariel balloon!

Even with a small group I had loads of fun!
Just me and the greatest 2 friends in the world!
We stayed at a super fancy hotel
with an ocean view and walking distance to the beach!

Some of my friends spent 600$ total!
Me, I spent about $200!
You just gotta know how to do it!
Ashley's cousin for pics
My uncle drove us to&fro in his Hummer, AND paid for dinner
And Madi's mom paid for the hotel!

Yepp! Cheap prom! 
So thankful for that! 


Once again, I had a BLAST!
Next event is band concert and banquet!
Then...

GRADUATION 2012!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment