Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Blog of Quotes&Pictures

It's been a while and I apologize.. but there has just been sooo much going on...

With all the the hard&stupid and lovey/sappy/happy/crappy stuff I've been dealing with lately I could write y'all a novel!
So to avoid the annoyance in that, I present y'all with "a blog of quotes&pictures",  that shall express my past few weeks to you :

Like seriously!
I've been thinking about highlights like her..

Sometimes I'm feeling fabulous
And sometimes...



"Treat every day like Christmas!"
"There's room for everyone on the nice list!"
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is
singing loud for all to hear!"
I'm excited for it to get cold outside!

Got it!(:

Thought this was kinda funny(:
Every night at 10!
Heck yeah!

Unfortunately, not as easy as it sounds


True Story

And there we have it!
My past 3wks!
It's gonna get better, I know.

Thank God for my mom&sister, and my family.

Thank God for the few friends I can go to no matter the situation..
The unconditional ones. 
The ones who "don't judge me" [;
The ones that go out of their way to help you,
because they know, if they scratch my back, I'll scratch theirs'
and that's just how it goes(:

Happy Tuesday(:

2 comments: