Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to School


"When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way. Implicitly and unquestionably."
-Walt Disney 
 
So, umm, well, Isaac left for college. It's just about killing me.
I don't really know what to say..
He's too great for words.
Put's a smile on my face, treats me like a princess, and is as crazy as me.
Loud & A child at heart.
We're almost too perfect.. And all my friends approve!(:
Photo Shoot!
 
He's going to Pensacola Christian College :(
9hrs away -_-
Road trip anyone?! XD
"Good Night" by Gloriana

On a different note...
I started college last Tuesday! I was so scared to go, I felt so lost! O_o It's goin' pretty good, my psyc teacher is crazy though XD I'm taking 1 class in school and 3online, not too bad yet, but I'm sure it'll get tougher!

Working after school now, it's my 1st yr doing that, and I love it! I'm the 1st person the kids see when they get out of school and they're always excited to see me and tell me about their day.. love it!

Went to the AHS varsity game to watch the band last Friday night! 
Madi, Lauren, Isaac &I all went! It was great seeing everyone.. super weird not having to stand at attention, or not eat in my uniform, or not marching with all my friends!!
Keep your heads up &stay focused.
(Look at the sing above the exit door!)
It'll get better, just hang in there!(;

Saturday night was emotional to say the least. Hung out with friends from karate and said bye to Isaac. Stayed at Nikole's and worked at the boutique Sunday! I hung out with Madi&Ashley, breakfast for dinner, IHOP!

It's been quite a roller coaster..
but when is it not!

Just 2 months..!


Have a good 2nd wk of school y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment