Monday, August 20, 2012

A Bitter-Sweet Weekend

So it's the last week of summer, school starts next week and everyone is leaving for college.. Alexander&Isaac to Florida, Madi's moving downtown, &Evan left today for Boston.
He's one of my bestest friends and is going to study music at the Boston Conservatory. He came to say bye last night, I did a lot of crying "/ I guess I have a reason to go up North now(:

Thursday...
I babysat the Razeghi's, and there just happened to be a bunch of other kids from karate there too! 
Friday...
Talent Show at work! It was fantastic.. and hilarious!
 Isaac&Samina did a spanish rap!
Jackie&Charlie did Love on Top w/ Isaac&Ralphie in the end & Boyfriend!
Josh did Call me Maybe!
 I couldn't ask for a better job! it's so fun! XD

Saturday...
Breakfast with Charlie&Isaac then we went to visit Nikole at her boutique(: And then, Isaac gave me the greatest gift ever! XD
Over a month ago I posted this pic
And then Saturday, I was holding them in my hands!
 
And the rest of the gift..(:


So yeah, a bitter-sweet wkend for sure!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Isaac is great!
I missed my mom, so glad she's back!

Last week of summer camp.. School starts next week -_-
Dinner with everyone on Wednesday, that should be great(:

Just saw a commercial for 'Pitch Perfect'.. I WANNA SEE IT!

Have a good wk y'all! I bet it won't be better than mine tho! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment