Monday, August 13, 2012

More than lucky!

 So everyday I sit and complain.. 
About the heat, about annoying people, about not having a car yet, about money, about wanting more, about MISSING BEING IN BAND! 
(you guys I miss y'all!)

But at the end of the day, I've got it all and then think,
why the heck am I complaining.

I've got a family who loves me.
I've got a closest full of clothes and junk! LOL
As much as me and my sister fight we share many laughs.
I have a job, that's gotta be the greatest ever!
I've got friends like a hoarder has junk!
They're always there to help and make me laugh.. 
I couldn't make it without them
And I have a boyfriend that's the greatest on the face of the earth!.. 
who randomly gets me gifts(:
I am so very thankful &lucky to have it all(:

Brittni,Breann,Bailey &I all went to get our nails done after work Friday!
It's was Bailey's 1st time ever! 

Belt test was Saturday.. So proud of everyone! Esp my FC kids(:
Isaac got his black belt and Amanda&Zack got there Sam Dan!
Oh, and Sammy is crazy!

Nikole finally opened up her boutique!! XD
Right past the Kingwood bridge, by Sharky's!

Went shopping for the opening!
 I got the backpack! Amanda got the dress&jewelry!
And Isaac got me these earrings!

It was a good wkend for sure!
Only 2wks of summer camp left :(
I've got a long wk ahead of me.. 
Talent Show &Sleepover Friday!

I NEED SLEEP&MEDICINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment