Monday, October 21, 2013

catch up!

... I don't know where to start. That's what I've been saying for the past 10 minutes.
I guess I can skip an intro and just say, I was inspired.

Ok so let me just update y'all on the past few months!

May:
Went to the T-Swift concert, making it only my 2nd concert ever.
Took Nikole  with me and had a blast!

June:
19th Birthday!
 Family Vaca

July:
Spent the 4th with bae <3

Then there was this night

Lil Wayne!
3rd Concert!

August:
Backstreet Boys!
4th concert! It was AMAZING! 
like seriously.
 

September: 

Panic! At The Disco. Fall Out Boy!
5th concert!

October:
Reunited<3



 and in between it all... 2 jobs, school, babysitting, and trying not to piss off my parents! lol

***

The past few months have been a roller coaster.
Ups, and many downs

We all make mistakes
...some more than others.
I've learned a lot 
I don't believe in regretting something I once enjoyed
So moving forward is all I can do :)

I'm SO excited for what the future has in store for me.
I think I've finally got it all<3

"LIVE LAUGH LOVE & PRAY
the rest will fall into place"

oh, one last thing...
I'M GOING TO THE DRAKE CONCERT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment