Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Everything is for the better...

"To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven." -Ecclesiastes 3:1 

Today I encountered a pitch fork and it stabbed me pretty hard. 
There's nothing I can to do change what has happened. I worked my butt off for 7 years, and unfortunately it seems to just not be enough. 
I've cried and vented to my best friend, and have had people encourage me to not become discouraged. And here is what I've gotten and have learned to accept...

Everything happens for a reason. God, does things in his very strange ways to help us grow stronger. Bad must happen before good. And one door closes, so another can open. 

God has me in His arms and isn't letting me go, something is planned for me, something bigger and better. Unfortunately, now is just not the time... so I'll wait!

Stay positive, because everything happens for a reason, and it's all for the better.

1 comment:

  1. So true! It doesn't make it hurt less, but it will make you appreciate something else more.

    ReplyDelete