Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prom Dress Shopping!

Seems like this wkend was all about me and the hunt for my prom dress!

So my overly-excited-about-disney prom group wants to do disney(princess) theme color dresses.. so this is what we're looking for! (haha)

I'd either be Belle or Aurora(sleeping beauty)!
Friday:
Madi,Ashley&I went to the Woodlands mall to look, didn't even find anything, you'd think that mall would have it all -.- so that was a fail, except we got ashley to go into victoria's secret for the 1st time!


So Saturday:
Brittni,Breann,Amanda,&I went to Deerbrooke (kinda worried about the variety at 1st). We went into EVERY store that could possibly have any kind of dress! Tried on tons and liked most.. but for me to buy one, I gotta love it!
We went into Dillards and happened to see Taylor Omenson and Katie Bailey doing a prom dress fashion show, so we stayed and watched (free chocolate and perfume samples! heck yeah!)
We went into 'Icings' for breann and ended up seeing jackie&jeremy getting theirs ears pierced!
And then, we come out with these!...

In the end, we picked out two dresses for me, a yellow and a pink... I just can't decide!? It's a tough decision! I'll be sure to let y'all know as soon as I decide!

I had an amazing wkend! Lots of fun, lots of laughing!

I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment