Thursday, April 5, 2012

What a week!

A lot of things happened this wk!

I learned quite a few things...

1) Here's a good one.. Mr. Ward needs to find new judges!
     -Blacksheire and Kinsley are too old to be judging, they clearly can't hear if they say the piccolo had great pitch Tuesday night! lol

2) If a child hands you a toy phone (for ex) you take it! And answer it! It's what they're looking for!

3) There may be 1,000 bad things about a person, but I promise, there is always at least one good one! If I can find one in my dad, I can guarantee you it's possible!

4) Separation is a good thing! Just because your couple doesn't go to you 1st but instead goes to their friend, it doesn't mean they're ignoring you, or that something's wrong... they just simply wanna talk to their friends... don't always assume the worst. 

5) It takes two people to cause a fight/argument... so don't point fingers at someone else before making sure your hands are clean first.

6) Don't always revolve your plans around everyone else.
     -I always try to make my friends happy before I even think about pleasing myself. Sometimes, I disagree, and sometimes I'll argue it. But most times, I just let it be... no need to be picky.. But if they don't follow through then what happens, you're stuck with plans you made for someone else.. Your happiness is important too. Don't let your opinion not matter!

7) Don't hold a grudge over something so stupid, it's not doing you any good, just move on. Like Caston and my mom say "don't worry about something you can't control". 

8) To every situation there are two sides...
     -People have different beliefs and different ways of living, and different ways of handling situations. It's important to follow what you believe... but it's also important to be able to realize that not everyone will agree with you... you have to learn to say "i disagree with you, but i accept/understand why you're doing it"
Either way, I'm Switzerland!..
I love my friends!...
They mean the world to me!


I did quite a few things this wk...

Took Senior Pics Sunday!!
Photos by Nikole(:
(nikoleemfinger.blogspot.com)

No Mrs Beard for 2 days!

Tried scaring Caston, then the entire band & the hall dwellers on Monday!
His name is Duddly & he does his job well! I scared like half the school!

Pre-UIL Tuesday

Mia's track meet Wednesday

UIL Choir Today
Straight ones on stage&sightreading! Goodjob Chorale ladies(:

And then, an easter basket&flowers for madi!
Goodjob Ashley! Very cute idea!

Busy week! Full of upsetting/emotional/fun/exciting events! No matter the situation, at the end of the day I can always smile because I know that I have the ones who truly love me at my side!

HAVE A GOOD EASTER Y'ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment