Monday, April 9, 2012

Couldn't ask for a better wkend(:

Lots of fun, and tons of laughing!

But first off:
-If there is one thing someone who doesn't know me, should know about me, is that I will defend my family in any case, no matter the situation... family comes 1st... always. No one gets away with harming my family.
-Another thought... ladies, don't ever let someone touch you in any way that you don't want to be touched. Don't let any guy put a hand on you... if they do, you have every right to defend yourself!

"Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it"



Friday (Amanda&Zack's 8months!)...
Zack came over all day
A little domestic violence! lol

Amanda wanted to celebrate, so she made a picnic(:
Most ppl pray before they eat, no these kids play patty cake!

Amanda told Zack he was too white, so they went to tan lol

Saturday I helped my mom at work all morning then hung out with Brandon all evening(: Later went to dinner with the family.

Sunday (EASTER!)...
Spent all day with my family, how it should be! After 3 days of being with Zack, we all realized that Zack is Conor's best friend lol
These 2 have a special bond!

Mimi<3
Amanda's wearing heels! She's not THAT much taller then him! haha

 "When all else goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching--they're your family" -Jim Butcher

I had an amazing weekend full of love and laughter and people I love. Keep your family close because they are the ones that are always there for you at the end of the day(:

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world" -Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment