Friday, April 20, 2012

Rose&Thorn

Rose&Thorn, Peak&Pit.. it's all the same!

Monday...
Rose: Getting a new iTouch case!
Thorn: Getting sick, and wanting to die because it was so bad

Tuesday...
Rose: Waking up..
Thorn: Not being able to go to karate because my tummy was hurting again :(

Wednesday...
Rose: Treating my mommy to Chili's(:
Thorn: English class.. never look forward to that.

Thursday...
Rose: 6months with Brandon & surprising Ashley for her 17th birthday (yesterdays blog)!
Thorn: Taylor Omenson leaving me in economics again! :p

Friday...
Rose: Mrs. Beard dropping the F bomb... crazy stuff! This lady needs more than Adele to relax her! A massage, some therapy, pills and a straight jacket is more what she needs!
Thorn:The rainn

As the date gets closer to graduation I begin to think... the rose&thorn of my day won't be about school and the small things in life anymore. They'll be about real, more important things... Kind of a scary thought. I'm not too sure I'm ready for that yet.

Excited for this wkend!
Movie night tonight with Brandon, 
then probs gonna be tanning (if it doesn't rain!) the rest of the wkend!...
Getting ready for PROM!! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment