Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Tribute to the Birthday Girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!

Today my best friend turns 17!
So here's the story...
I've known Ashely since I was in the 7th grade, and I always thought she was weird and annoying, never wanted anything to do with her! LOL Then high school came around and Ashely and I had a mutual friend so I started having to put up with her(;
So we finally became real good friends my 10th grade yr. And it went from there!

Ashley in 7th grade
When I hated her! lol
Probably one of our 1st pics together!
End of marching season 10/9th gr yr!

Disney World! Spring Break 11/10th grade!
Her obsession for toy story(:
 Continuing our tradition...
Me proposing with a balloon at the Band Banquet!
Was jealous of Taylor..
Wanted the pic to emphasize her "big butt" lol
Has got to be the BEST present
Sneaking pics in band!
Homecoming 2011
Christmas shopping car rides
Girls night(:
Birthday balloons from Madi

Ashley is one darn unique person! She has an obsession for 'Toy Story' and loves moose. She loves Disney and wants to work at Disney World with Madi for a living!... I will be there every summer y'all (just a heads up!(: haha) She gets along with practically everyone and can put up with a lot.. but she can be mean too! So don't get on her bad side! LOL She's a strong person, she sticks to what she believes and doesn't let any one get in her way and stop her. She has been my rock and life jacket when the days came when I wasn't very strong. And no matter the choices I make I know she's there to back my decision.

I'm glad I got around to actually talking to her in 10th grade because she is now my best friend! I love her with everything in me... Just the way she is, "flaws" and all!

HAPPY  17TH BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!
I LOVE YOU! 
(Ash, you like my Toy Story colors?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment