Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best of 2012

HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR!

 
So on NYE I'm sitting with my family lookin' through old photos on my phone&FB and I started to get all teary eyed!

2012 was such an amazing year for me! Full of exciting and sappy events!
 
 
January:
Mehh, not so much
February:
Getting D-Hall's became a joke!.. "DHALL!!"
March:
My best friend took me to go see 'Big Time Rush' at the Rodeo!
 
April:
Senior Pictures!
 
May:
PROM!
 
Senior Picnic!
lookin' like a raccoon!
GRADUATION!
last pic of all the band seniors of 2012!
...and project grad!
 this, concludes my senior year :[

June:
18th BIRTHDAY!
 
got my nose pierced
 
started dating this fool!

July:
World Tournament!
got to go to chicago(:

August:
Started college
 
September&October:
BORINGGG!
November:
Took Isaac to his 1st time at the Galleria
 
December:
The Nutcracker with the boyfriend
 
Peter Pan with Nikole&Mrs. Davis
 
Tran-Siberian Orchesta with the fam
 
 
Like I said.. it was a great year for me..
full of opportunity&success!
goodbye 2012, hellooo 2013!
"On to the next one
On to the next one!
Hold up, freeze!
Somebody bring me back some money please!"
-Jay Z!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment