Monday, January 28, 2013

My Pinterest Find!

Actually, it was my mom's, but I'm the one who did it!.. here we go!

So my aunt turned 37 this past thursday (Jan 24th) .. my mom wanted to do something funny for her sister so she put my cousin and I up to the task!

Here's the find
so that when you open the door all the balloons come falling into your room!
 
so, Mia and I got a plastic table cloth and wrote on it 1st

next, we blew up 50 balloons.. alone! -_-
 
then, with lots of tape (that you can't really see..) we posted it to the wall!
 
when she woke up the next moring, she was so happy!
She said no one's ever done anything like that before! YAY!
 
BUT, we weren't done!
When she got in the shower, Mia and I put confetti on her ceiling fan
and well, you know how this story ends!
 
and lastly, when she was getting dressed we put all 50 balloons in her car!(:
 
She had the best birthday morning ever! :]
 
Thank goodness for Pinterest!
 
Oh! and her dog runs on the tredmil!
LOLOLOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment