Saturday, January 26, 2013

Photo Shoot!

happy saturday homies!

last week was a little bit crazy for me.
i was so tired i was falling asleep everywhere.. no joke!
-went to the court house with my best friend.. fell asleep!
-picked up isaac from his house, waited in the car for 5min.. fell asleep!
-went to dinner with friends.. fell asleep!

speaking of best friends.. i have one! her name is lauren(:
... we hadn't talked in a while and all of a sudden she asks me to move in with her
... another month went by of no talking and "hey can i sleep over?".."sure!"
she.. is unconditional.. my best friend
 
***

 
I babysat last Saturday, the weather was great so we all went out to play on the golf course and near water.. and while we were out there, we had a photo shoot!
 
 
Have a good weekend y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment