Friday, February 1, 2013

Lilly Onakuramara

this is a little bit of a random post, but...

I bet y'all are all thinking "who the heck is that!"... UNLESS, you've watched 'Pitch Perfect' as many times as I have! :]


I'm also sure all of you saw all my posts about this movie and the 7 times that I watched it this past week..but it's just that good!

Anyways!.. there's this girl.. Her name is Lilly Onakuramara...
 and through out the entire movie you can't hear a word she is saying! So the 6th time, I decided to watch the whole movie with the subtitles on, and here's what she has to say!...
*at auditions*
*at practice*
*after a show*
*on the way to contest*
oh, ummm she made a vomit angel..!

and my absolute favorite!..

then, I thought hmm, I haven't pranked Isaac in a while..
and this is what he had to say..
So anyways, I laughed pretty hard about this, I was crying!

Alright! Well there you have it!
Lilly Onakuramara!
 
Go watch the movie!!
 
Ps. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment