Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

yes, 5 days later! but anyways!..

...you either love it, or you hate it!

Me, well I've always loved it, date or no date! Every where you turn there's chocolate, & heart shaped cherry lolipops & heart candies with cheesy sayings on them!.. What's not to love!

Needless to say, I had a date this year!(:
But, my day was not as fun and romantic as y'all may be thinking.. well fun, that it was...!

I woke up super early Thursday morning like @ 6am (I don't ever have to get up that early anymore!) and set out a bunch of chocolate&candy for my mom and sis
they loved it! My sis actually gave me a hug and a kiss! if you know Amanda you'd know that's not a normal thing for her to do!
 
OH! and I had flowers sent to my mom's work!(:
 
So I'm taking the dog out, open the front door, and well...
my boyfriend is the sweetest. I'm so lucky<3
and whoever got stuck taking him to my house @ 3am.. thankyou! LOL
 
Then, I headed out to work! but not PLT or TKS, no, but at Gigi's Cupcakes!
 (follow them on Facebook!)
It's not a daily job, I just got asked to work on V-Day because the manager was prepared to be super busy! It was a great experience! I got to help sprinkle cupcakes, & box orders, ect..
 
Fast foward to about 2:15, I get to karate to a boyfriend with lots of gifts! :] haha
I got flowers...
a giant teddy bear, we named Mr. Valentino...
a ring for my thumb!...
and lots of oversized goodies!...
oh! and the Luke Bryan tix!
 
he also took me to see 'Safe Haven'!
*sorry, no pic for that* haha
 
It was also pretty great having all the after schoolers come in to TKS and give me a bunch of candy!
 
All of our (me, mom, sis) flowers!
 
So all in all, it was the best Valentine's day ever for me!
 
***
 
Some randoms..
 
me&prentice(:

new boots & vest

 

 
Oh and I'm going to the P!nk concert on Thursday with THE two greatest bosses ever!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment