Sunday, February 10, 2013

can hardly keep 'em open

my eyes I mean!

Before I start, I'm not complaining about anything, just wanna throw that out there!

I love to stay busy and help others and be around people that make me smile!.. but most importantly I love what I do, I love both my jobs!

I love getting to dress up all cute and go into work and meet new people, and help them choose cute outfits! Especially when they come in saying they have a wedding to go to and need to make their ex jealous! LOL

I love being an influence on kids' lives! It's so great to go into work everyday and be one of the 1st people they see and have them come tell me how their day was, how they made their 1st 100 on a math test(!) or how they got sent to the principle's office and they're afraid to get in trouble at home! It's wonderful knowing that I'm changing a kid's life, and it's super cool when they say I'm like a sister to them! Love it!

So!...

Thursday:
Worked at karate... then babysat a girl from karate.. she is so sweet and well mannered, and so fun! Nails&Hair, ya know!(:


Friday:
I worked at the boutique in the a.m. (11-2)... from there went to work at TKS (2-5:30)... then, raced down to Kingwood for a church event (6-8)... and lastly, went back to karate for the sleepover! (8pm-9am)!
*oh, and I took Gigi's cupcakes to work!*
*click on the picture to read the card!*
 
 
Saturday:
Didn't leave TKS sleepover til 10, rushed home to shower, got ready, headed to work at the boutique (12:30-6)... from there, I went to babysit some other kids from karate (6:45-11)!
 
 
Sunday:
My mom let me sleep in this morning til about 10! it was so great!... then church! (1-2:45)... then work (3-6).. which concludes my long weekend! ah!
 
I had 3 days of working PLT, which means 3 days of cute outfits!(:
 
 It's been a really fun weekend!
 
 So now.. why the ugly hand and the piggy bank in the background? Because, that's what I did all weekend! Cash money!! LOL
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment