Saturday, March 2, 2013

my first time

WAIT keep reading! lol calm down people.. my first time going to a CONCERT!! :]

this post is late but I still want to let you all know how it went!

I should probably start by saying who I went to see... P!NK!
I was afraid I wasn't gonna know any of her new songs, so I downloaded her latest album and learned them all in 5 days.. because I didn't know I was going to see her til 5 days before hand!

I had never gone to a concert before and had no idea how I was supposed to dress for this! So, I hit up Pinterest and got some ideas!

Went to Forever 21 and got that studded vest from my last blog and went to Target and got those awesome studded boots! XD

I was still a little concerned that I was gonna look totally stupid

We went to dinner at Guadalajara and as soon as I walked in, some random lady complemented my boots!


Oh yeah, we got hoop nose rings for the night(:
 


not my photos, credits to random instagramers!
 
oh and then she started flying! lol
 

I'm pretty sure she spent three - forths of the time in air
 
I've always like P!nk but I have such a higher level of respect for her now!
She's a great singer but an even better performer
It was so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment