Thursday, March 21, 2013

Summa Time!

Gosh I'm so ready for it!

I can't stand the heat!
and I can't stand not being able to spend all day with my hair down because it'll just frizz!
and I can't stand having the sweat just drip off my face!

BUT!...
 I love to lay out on the sand or out by the pool and tan!
and I love all the colors on summer time clothes(:
I love being able to buy snowcones!
and I love all the "summer time" music!

Like Island in the Sun by Weezer
or Kokomo by the Beach Boys!
I understand these are oldies for sure, but they're just my favs! :]

I also love that my birthday falls in summer so I get to have pool parties!
and of course the gifts that come with it! LOL

Last year my mom, sister, and I started like a little summer tradition
where we go to the beach every other Sunday
so I'm definitely excited for that!

 ...and a little Luke Bryan<3

Here's a good one!
Suntan City!

No comments:

Post a Comment