Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Pleasure Pier. Rodeo Houston. Pretty Little Things

This weekend was definitely one of the best in a long time!
I was hardly home and spent every day with a friend!

Linking up today!


Friday:

Well first off, I want the world to know that I am obsessed with Disney! My sis went to Disney World for spring break and brought me back some sparkly Minnie ears, which I wore to work all day!

So Lauren&I both got off early and did NOT want to sit at home all day doing nothing! We sat around for 2hrs deciding what to do, and finally, decided to go to Pleasure Pier!

Traffic was absolutely horrific! It took over an hour & a half to get there -_- .. I had to parallel park, that took forever too!
We saw some old friends!
the 2 guys in the middle
we rode every ride
most of them putting us over water! O_o
and the ferris wheel being the scariest for me!



Saturday:

I had to wake up at 4:15am to pick up my uncle from the airport. We decided to be somewhat official and make a sign with his last name and stand with all the other drivers picking people up! LOL

THEN, it was rodeo time! XD
Isaac bought me tickets to see Luke Bryan for Christmas and I had been waiting for this day ever since! I was stoked to see him again!
We didn't do any of the carnival stuff, but we walked around and looked at all the livestock stuff and the little shops that are inside!

We saw some of the cutest kids!
(the girl's jacket and the boy's boots on the right)
 probably one of the prettiest cows we saw!
 this one was definitely a people person!
if you put your leg up to it's face it would rub up and down your leg! LOL
 
this cow was definitely trying to eat this lady's purse!
Food!!
Anddd we found a friend!

Please excuse the annoying girls in the background!



Sunday:

I got to sleep in! I woke up around 10 and got ready for work! I was extra excited to work today because I was getting to train one of my good friends, Katie, to work at the Boutique! So all y'all can come visit her at Pretty Little Things now too!

Sorry, no pic for this "/ ...Next time! 

I would like to think that I deserve a prize for putting on a smile and keeping my mouth shut to some of the mean customers that come in! LOL

I just want to go swimming now and lay out by the pool and tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment