Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Party of the Year

and the award goes to... Sammy Tipton!!

there's this girl at work and she's got to be the most free spirted, flamboyant, outgoing, thoughtful, most mature 9 year old I know!

Here's a picture of this beautiful young lady!
 
 
Well anyways, she turned 9 this past Saturday and she told her mom she wanted a "Spa" birthday and wanted for me and 3 other co-workers from TKS to help out with her party! I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say, I didn't even have to think twice, of course I would take part in her special day!
 
Here was the plan:
-Facials
-Nails
-Make Up
-Hair
-Then, everyone puts on the "prettiest dress and heels" and they have a photo shoot!
 
Facials
 
Nails
 
Make Up
(no pic :[ )
 
Hair
 
Photo Shoot!


 
I thought it was such a cute and fun idea. All the girls had a blast, and I had fun helping!
At one point, her dad said "She had a 16yr old birthday party!"
Super fun!
 
oh! and me&breann had a photo shoot on our way home!



 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment