Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2:03am

...because it's 2:03am and I can't fall asleep.

when reality becomes better than you dreams, it's quite hard to fall asleep.

so these are some of the things I do as the time passes...

10:00 comes around and I turn the tv to channel 43 to watch 'Nick @ Night' because "Friends" is now on!

But because I love it so much, I didn't fall asleep watching it.
so now it's 12:06, "Friends" is over, now "George Lopez" is on.

But because "George Lopez" makes me laugh so much, I'm wide awake!
So now it's 2am and I can't fall asleep.
so I think about my plans for Wednesday (bc it's Tuesday night as I type this), and think..
"I get out of work early tomorrow, I wanna hang out with Donny Ray, but I have homework due at 10pm.."
so I start my homework.
5 stories to read, 3 discussion questions to answer.
(my phone's been charging, and my alarms are already set!)

 but now it's 2:21 and I'm distracted by this blog. so I'm gonna get back to my homework.

***

update on what I've done that past 20 min..
I answered a discussion question (1 down, 2 more to go!)
oh but in the middle of answering that I checked to see if I got paid
cha-ching! $$$
ok, back to work

***

3:28 and my homework is done!
if y'all actually read that last picture, you'd see that I had to discuss how I would teach 4th graders about symbolism?! sheesh that was hard to answer!

now that it's getting pretty close to 4am(?!) I REALLY should try to get some sleep.

So I check my emails that I get from Kohl's & Groupon at 3:30am.
I get on Facebook. except nobody is awake at 3:31am.
I get on Instagram. but the only person posting pics at 3:32am is Scott Disick

my boyfriend (along with the rest of Texas) is long asleep
and this is when it starts to get pretty boring.

So I turn on my country station, 100.3
and sing along til I fall asleep

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment