Monday, February 17, 2014

HELLO LOVE.

So I've always thought of myself as really independent. And emotionally strong... 
Not needing other people or objects to make me happy.
Being super chill and nontraditional in a relationship.
I proved myself wrong tho.

I was given the option to work a sleepover Friday night, Valentine's Day.
Knowing that I wouldn't be able to see my boyfriend all day Friday, I thought I'd be ok with it, and told my boss I would work, no big deal right?!
wrong.
What's happening to me?
Why do I feel like I need him by my side 24/7?
Why can't I go a day without seeing him before I get all annoying about missing him?

***

Friday-Valentine's Day:

I actually got to see my boyfriend for about 10min. 
He just went on lunch break and I was about to have to go to work. Subway?
(I'll be getting in trouble for posting this one!)

The after school kids had "bags on bags" of candy.
Needless to say they were H.Y.P.E.R!
One little girl may have given me a huge Pixie Stick...
 

Then I worked the sleepover!
On Valentine's Day, we wear Pink.

 

oh! My best friend got engaged on Friday!!

Saturday: 
Waking up after a sleepover is always the worst! So. Tired.

I finally went to the eye doctor.
I need glasses for night driving (which is what I figured)
apparently I need glasses when I'm on the computer or reading too
 (yes. I had to.)

And then, I finally got to do Valentine's Day! 

I had someone tell me that her and her new husband have always MADE each other something for Valentine's Day. It's sweet, fun, and means more.
So we did!
I made the "52 Reasons Why I Love You"
and he made me some amazing Red Velvet cake and brownie cupcakes!

HB Steakhouse for dinner!

Sunday: 
Went to "Brunch" with my dad and sis.
I wouldn't call eating at 3:30 brunch, but that's what Puerto Tacos calls it.
and the weather was AMAZING!

and a shout out to my country who needs our help!



Twitter. Instagram. Facebook.

 #PrayForVenezuela
#SOSVenezuela


No comments:

Post a Comment