Monday, February 3, 2014

weekend update


something different for a change! a Country weekend for sure!

ok, so I honestly haven't had a weekend this fun in a long time.
Nothing too crazy because obviously I'm under age.. and still living at home.. and still have a curfew (given to me by my mother?!) ... way too many restrictions -_-

D and I went to the Humble Rodeo Cook Off and had a blast.

I swear I met ALL of his friends, and their mom's and their brother's and their sister's. It was a whole lot of people.

To be honest, I didn't really want to go. I don't like meeting new people but I knew he wanted to go so I sucked it up, put on my boots, and had a great time!

Drinks
None for me. I was the designated driver.

Food
Literally the nastiest nachos EVER.

Silly Pictures

A shout out to the cool kid who took a selfie on my phone

And a mechanical bull
LOL

There was some dancing in there too but, uhhh, he and I need a couple of lessons!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment